o seduce a man, apart from their personality, women have several tips and weapons to choose from. Each chooses what seems most effective. Make-up, clothes, hairstyles decorate their parade. Some tactics are universal. Others are peculiar to people. In Africa, this little thing that is recognized as capable of falling a man is the baya.
The baya is a set or necklace of pearls used by Africans as an ornament on their hip. Afflema in Akan or Baya in Malinké. It has a particular objective: seduction. So in Africa it is the ideal weapon to turn the head of the desired man.
The baya, like the afflema, is made up of various raw materials such as porcelain, rubber, the excrement of a rare species of butterfly, rock and wood. These pearls generally come from Indochina, Morocco and Lebanon. In West Africa, these are Mali, Senegal, Nigeria and Ghana. The baya is made in Senegal by the Laoubè who are Fulani.
To increase the mystical powers of the baya, it is advisable to use a perfume, the nimmalinun Oussounan which means in Wolof "I get you drunk". It is used to tame and keep his spouse at home. Senegalese and Malian women have their ultimate secret: the baya. What then to say about Akan women who have their daughter put gold baya in the first weeks of her marriage?
The family of the bride, to better seduce their son-in-law, adorns the body of their daughter with pearls. The red beads are used to support the Kodjo There are also beads for the knees and forearms. It is advisable to wear the baya with the Pindal betcho which is a piece of loincloth arriving just at the knees. The new bride has to highlight its red beads during small discussions debates before the actual reports. All these tips are for the sole purpose of seducing his Jules.
As we can see, the baya is also an aphrodisiac which makes men lose their heads apart from being an object of protection against evil spirits. But with modernization, this set is losing its value in favor of the chains that women also use around their hips. Always for the sole purpose of seducing.
An article by African rhythms
Vamei 18 pieces Pearl Size Jewelry Set Summer African Size Pearl Colorful Belly Pearl Belly Chain Pearl Jewelry Bikini for Woman Girl
13,99€ in stock
- Materials: These belts are durable and colorful and can be worn with your own clothes according to your style.
- Applications: Small beads can be used in a variety of applications. It can be not only waist or belly beads, but can also be worn as a necklace, bracelet or anklet, to provide various beautiful photo accessories for your beach party.
- Design: These waist abdominal beads are connected by elastic threads so that you can wear them outside, if necessary, and put them on or take them off easily.
- Accessories: With the arrival of summer, it can become a fashionable accessory. As a partner of the bikini, you can choose the color corresponding to your clothes according to your preferences.
- The package includes: 18 pearls of different sizes are enough to meet your different needs, you can also share them with family or friends.